Thursday, April 14, 2005

Reply: Vlog on Vlog



vloggers mentioned in this post: Josh Leo

I admit it, Jay, comments keep me going, too.

So the "popularity contest" issue...
I have felt the same way as Josh Leo recently and i'm really glad he made this post cuz its amazing. Basically what i tried to say in my post was that i dont really mind what other's feedreaders say. sometimes i feel drowned out and yet i feel more heard/appreciated the more videos i make so it kind of cancels out. i secretly hope that when i see videos that have clips of other vlogs that one from mine will show up. Josh's post was like the next step in my vlogging experience, I feel heard/appreciated which is really another reason why i vlog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Josh Leo said...

I would have put a clip of your vlog in my post but it is in WMV format (BOO!!)...Either way keep them coming. I love your posts

11:28 PM  
Blogger Josh Leo said...

Ok so I just finished watching your post (sorry it took so long, I was on Jay's public access show via the internet....and seriously....these posts just keep getting better and better....I am very excited to see where you are going to be going with these things.

I have a Xanga...I have really pretty much stopped posting recently. I have had it for years, but have felt very unfulfilled by it recently

Keep posting regularly, you are in my top ten that I watch

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home