Saturday, June 25, 2005

Out for a Month +



I couldn't decide how to say goodbye, so i did the same thing 3 times. I'm going to New Mexico for July and the beginning of August. I'm scared about all the stuff that I'm going to miss just in one month. But i'm excited to see all the stuff that comes out of that time. Especially with Vloggercue and stuff.

In case yuo couldn't understand what i was singing, I said that you should keep checkin up on my site. Look at my first posts even. But more importantly....

I have a friend who is going to start his own vlog real soon. No link yet. Check back very soon.

.Phil

4 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Ah, reminds me of the good ol' days when Celine Dion was on crack... sorry what?... I'm on the wrong channel, what?... Who's the kid with the funny shaped head?... Can we sign him to the label?... Oh... But I can still eat spam on my lunch break, right? ... good.

6:43 AM  
Blogger Verdi said...

That's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time! Genius.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Joan said...

My first reaction was "Oh my god. That is so crazy its funny." My second was "What the hell is he singing" and I still can't figure it out. Good work. Have fun in New Mexico.

8:49 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Phil I really think you are so creative and talented.

...and freaking hilarious. Have fun in NM and make videos for us. see ya.

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home